2022 marks ”World Accreditation Day”
On 9th June, the Institute for Accreditation of the Republic of Macedonia (IARNM) celebrated the World Accreditation Day.
Under the motto “Accreditation: Sustainability in Economic Growth and the Environment“,with an appropriate ceremony on June 9, 2022, the Institute for Accreditation of the Republic of Macedonia (IARM) marked the World Accreditation Day.
The event was attended by numerous guests, representatives of the Government of the Republic of Macedonia, Ministry of Economy, the construction sector, the public sector, scientific and educational institutions, health facilities, collaborators, representatives of conformity assessment bodies and journalists.
Within this year’s motto, the event was greeted by:
– Ms. Slavica Grkovska – Deputy Prime Minister of the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia
– Mr. Tihomir Babic – President of the Croatian Quality Association
– Mr. Sloboden Chokrevski – Director of IARNM
– Ms. Magdalena Trajkovska Trpevska – president of MACLAB
– Mr. Zoran Grkov – first director of IARNM.
The Digitization of IARNM and a brochure on the theme of this year’s motto were promoted within the ceremony.
Traditionally, at the ceremony were granted certificates of the accredited and re-accredited bodies for conformity assessment for the period June 2017 – May 2022.
This year, plaques were also granted to the collaborators who have been with the institute from the very beginning until today.